Friday, February 5, 2010

wtf

I am having a serious case of laughing out loud all by myself.

This is a highlarious experiment to find out what's on forefront of the collective conscious. Go to Google and start typing in various questions and see what pops up.

Here's what people are wondering about today:



Why can't I own a Canadian?! Seriously, people?!





Why does my belly button smell?! ok. that's just gross. But I think I can answer your question. Maybe you need to get off the computer and take a bath.


And finally:

Why don't girls like me? Because you ask dumb ass questions to Google like it's some Magic Eight Ball. Plus your belly button smells and you want to legalize slavery by acquiring a Canadian or two.

Seriously intriguing.





3 comments:

Luna-See said...

This is hilarious.....

I typed in "Why would he..." & "Why would she..."

The results are CLASSIC!

I'll post the screen shots on my blog. Thanks for the Google giggle!

SuzieQ said...

I bet those are hilarious as well! I'll look for them on your blog.

bgirl said...

funny